Increase organizational results and attainment of goals and objectives through systematic implementation of a cascaded measurement, strategic planning systems and process improvement methodologies.
We work with organizational internal and external team members to implement process improvement, sound measurement systems, aligned and prioritized initiatives. We create a strategic plan that guides and achieves organizational excellence. We bring proven tools and techniques that are customized based on the organizational needs, challenges, strengths and objectives. We provide workshops and "learn it, use it" training that build organizational expertise. Our solutions are systematic, integrated within all aspects of the organization and are designed to grow and update as your organization's products and services are enhanced.
WerWe work WewerWe
· Process Improvement and sound measurement systems expertise. Extensive background in implementation of lean, process improvement (including Plan Do Study Act, Six Sigma and Business Reengineering) and workplace organization include 6S. Utilizing methodologies and concepts from Balanced Scorecard, Hoshin Planning and Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence, work with organizations to align, integrate and prioritize organizational initiatives. Help organizations measure and manage their success by working with you to establish agreed upon performance measures that are integrated with all aspects of the organization.
· Superior communication skills throughout all aspects of the engagement. Have a rich and extensive background in public speaking at conferences, workshops, organizational leadership and legislative committee hearings. Utilize actively listening skills to determine objectives, root cause, identification of common ground and develop solutions and improvements. Provide written summaries of visits, engagements and reports that are clear, concise, relevant and audience directed. The combination of these communication skills with expertise in process improvement, strategic planning and measurement systems creates a competency in related workshop and training development and delivery.
· Results orientation and follow through. With an extensive background in project management, provide on-time, on budget results that meet the objectives.
· Teamwork and interpersonal skills. Work with your internal and external teams to achieve results that support your organizational vision and values. Have facilitated numerous project teams in service, manufacturing, public sector, non-profit and healthcare. Work with organizations to mentor and develop managers and leaders in areas of meeting management and identification of development needs and support.
· Creative problem solving. While bringing proven tools and techniques, the approach is carefully customized to meet the specific needs, challenges, strengths and culture of your organization. Solutions and guidance build on your organization's position and capitalize on your talents to minimize solution costs and maximize benefits. .
Jennifer Sprecher, PE Critical Path Consulting, LLC
J ennifer is the principal of Critical Path Consulting, LLC (CPC) where the mission is to increase organizational results through systematic implementation of a cascaded measurement, strategic planning systems and process improvement methodologies. CPC works with organizational internal and external team members to implement process improvement, sound measurement systems, aligned and prioritized initiatives. CPC brings proven tools and techniques that are customized based on the organizational needs, challenges, strengths and objectives. CPC provides workshops and "learn it, use it" training that build organizational expertise. CPC solutions are systematic, integrated within all aspects of the organization and are designed to grow and update as your organization's products and services are enhanced. Jennifer has recently returned to consulting after spending 7 years as Executive Director of the Washington State Quality Award (WSQA), a Baldrige-based non-profit organization. As Executive Director Jennifer led the organization to unprecedented growth. In this role, Jennifer has worked with organizations in all sectors including Healthcare, Education, Business and non profit. With a background in Industrial Engineering, Jennifer has been working with process improvement for over 25 years. As Engineering Manager she led her department to a 100% increase in successful project completion as Production Manager she consistently exceeded productivity and quality expectations. Using process improvement methods including Lean, Lean-Sigma, Plan Do Check Act and 6S (workplace organization), Jennifer works with organizations to implement concepts of project management, measurement systems, change management, benchmarking, and team problem solving to improve organizational performance. Consulting efforts have lead to cycle time reductions of 50-80%, rework reductions of over 50% and 80% increased employee retention. Her strategic planning work has led to increased initiative accomplishment, accelerated attainment of organizational goals and organizational alignment. Jennifer’s measurement and strategic planning uses concepts from Balanced scorecard, Hoshin planning, and cascaded dashboards. Jennifer is a certified Six Sigma Black Belt. Her Lean-Sigma philosophy emphasizes sound measurements and team problem solving. Her systematic process approach emphasizes value-added improvements. Jennifer’s approach requires thoughtful involvement of affected parties. Her results are measurable and emphasize creating value.
Please browse around and then feel free to contact us through the above feedback button, the e-mail address or telephone number listed below. If you are looking for a specific service, please enter the search word in the box on the right and click on the "Start Search" button.
- Electronic mail
- General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web site created by Jennifer Sprecher. Copyright© 2000-2011 [Critical Path Consulting,LLC]. All rights reserved. Revised: January 24, 2011. Click here for terms of service. Do not reproduce without written permission. Thank you.